It is vitally important to strengthen the pelvic floor before and after surgery to get the best surgical outcome. This is because regardless if you are having a hysterectomy, prolapse surgery or fibroid surgery, no surgery can strengthen the pelvic floor muscles.
Kegel8 Has The Solution
- Medically approved and certified
- The UK's best-selling pelvic toners
- Pelvic floor exercise will strengthen the pelvic floor for the best surgical outcome
- Kegel8 Electronic Pelvic Toners target 90% of your pelvic floor muscles compared with 40% when you do normal Kegels
- Kegel exercise before and after hysterectomy can help prevent prolapse and can prevent prolapse from getting worse
- Kegel8 Electronic Pelvic Toners work in just minutes a day to give you a stronger, healthier pelvic floor
The Importance of Kegel Exercise Before and After Surgery
Pelvic floor exercise is a really important part of preparing for surgery and recovery afterwards regardless of whether you are due to undergo vaginoplasty, mesh surgery for prolapse, hysterectomy, fibroid surgery or something else.
Many women who have pelvic surgery are delighted with the outcome, but it's important to remember that no surgery can strengthen your pelvic floor, so it's important to exercise your pelvic floor to give yourself the best possible recovery and very best surgical outcome.
Kegel8's award-winning pelvic floor exercisers can help you to strengthen pre-op and recover post-op to give you the best results from your pelvic surgery.
"After vaginal surgery (hysterectomy, prolapse...) pelvic floor exercises are important for pelvic floor recovery and long-term pelvic support."
- Michelle Kenway - Pysiotherapist & Author
Kegel8 Can Help
Using a Kegel8 pelvic toner will ensure that your pelvic floor is in the best possible shape prior to surgery. Electronic stimulation should not be used for at least 3 months after surgery as you are still healing, and before starting to use your Kegel8 again, you should always seek your surgeon's approval.
You will find though that your pre-operative exercise will have strengthened your pelvic floor and put you in the best possible shape for recovery, and once you can use Kegel8 again, you will be well on your way to a strong, healthy pelvic floor and great surgical results. With a specialized program for prolapse, as well as those for stress, urge and mixed incontinence, lack of sensation and general pelvic exercise, Kegel8 is a must for all women due to undergo hysterectomy, prolapse surgery, pelvic floor repair or other pelvic surgery.